Jamie is a storyteller, teacher, healer, maker.
She writes Backside of the Wind blog, Herbal Journeys column for Witches & Pagan Magazine, eight books, including The Wicca Cookbook and The Teen Spell Book. Exploring an ever-widening sense of appreciation for community, culture and nature, Jamie creates rituals, workshops, writes and makes pottery, jewelry and potions.
She lives in Cosat Mesa, CA.
2016 Session 3
- Womyn Meets Death all levels, all ages
- Living a Magick-full Life young women, ages 13-20
2014 Session 2
- Catharsis Through Writing
- Building Intuition Through Basic Spell Casting
2011 Session 3
- The Day My Wand Broke: A Witch’s Eco-Conscious Lesson
- Magickal Intention and Wisdom For Young Women/Teens
Session 3 Teachers 2016
Early Morning Classes