Karin is a Master Herbalist and Iridologist, Massage Therapist, Reikii practitioner, Yoga Instructor and co-founder of Mind Body Medicine for Health, Education & Wellness in Mendocino California. She is the author of Botanical Body Care: Herbs and Natural Healing for Your Whole body, a book that combines basic physiology with herbal healing, cleansing and nutrition. Karin is co-host of the bi-monthly radio show Holistic Health Perspectives on kzyx.org and is passionate about community health and empowering others through partnership with the natural world. Karin is a member of Corners of the Mouth, worker-owned collective health food store in Mendocino CA, where she serves as a nutritional consultant. Her professional affiliations include the American Herbalist Association, the American Herbalist Guild, United Plant Savers, and the American Botanical Council. Learn more about Karin at: http://www.rainbowconnection.net
2017 Session 1
- Loving Your Lymph System!
- Our Gallant Gut: Exploring Our Intestinal Ecology And Its Influence On Well-Being.
- Respite for the Respiratory System
2009 Session 3
- The Heart of the Matter, part 1, all levels
- The Heart of the Matter, part 2, all levels
- Herbal First Aid, beginning/intermediate
2007 Session 3
- INTENSIVE: Connective Tissue
- Sustainable Health and Wellbeing - Managing Your Piece of the Planet
2005 Session 2
- Connective Tissue: Part 1
- Connective Tissue: Part 2
Session 1 Teachers