Maralee is Grandmother to her family and tribe, to the Spirit in all beings and to our precious Earth.
She is lifelong artisan, crafting objects with Nature's gifts. She's inspired by the mind's and Spirit's power to create our lives and abundantly sustain them.
She is musician, swimmer, beachcomber, world traveler and adventurer, exploring the edges and containers of life.
Linda & Maralee
1. & 2. Basket Weaving, Parts 1 & 2
2014 Session 2
- INTENSIVE: Basket Weaving intermediate
- Our Long Life Gleanings, part 1 all levels
- Our Long Life Gleanings, part 2 all levels
2011 Session 1
- Sewing A Coiled Meadow Grass Basket, part 1, all levels, mid-kids welcome with adult assistance
- Sewing A Coiled Meadow Grass Basket, part 2, all levels, mid-kids welcome with adult assistance
- Weaving A Small Twined Basket, part 2, all levels, not appropriate for children
- Weaving A Small Twined Basket, part 1, all levels, not appropriate for children
Jennifer Griffin, MS
High Crone Jill
Chrissie “Akasha” Hogan-Esch
April Treona Lancaster
Meghan Walla Murphy
Kali Rae Perrone
Bridget Somine, N.D.
Atava Garcia Swiecicki
Jennifer “Hummingbird” Teixeira
Laura Barnes Walker