Pre-registration is required to attend the Northern California Women’s Herbal Symposium. No drop-ins permitted.
Registration for all three events is Closed
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the cancellation policy.
Registration for the Fall is now closed.
Fall Session: August 31 - September 3, 2018
How it Works
When you submit your online registration a spot will automatically be held for you. You will be prompted to make an online payment. Once completed, you will receive an immediate email confirming your online registration! There is an additional processing fee 3% of total, which will be added when your payment is processed after registration (within 5 days of registration).
- Regular Registrant: $425 - $525, sliding scale
- Elder 60 & over, if needed: $225-$275 sliding scale (limited reduced rates available)
- Young womyn, ages 12-20: $175-$200 sliding scale (limited reduced rates available)
- Children, ages 19 mos - 11 yrs: $50-$100 sliding scale
- Infants, 0-18 months: free (please register your infant)
- Work Exchange $150, please register online and complete online fill-in application.
Scholarship, please register online and complete online fill-in application.We have a limited number of scholarships available for those in need. Preference will be given to women with a medical reason. An especial consideration will be given to women of color to bring more diversity to our gathering. Please let us know how attending will add to your life experience.
For the Fall Session, contact Karen:
For Fall Session
P. O. Box 1093
Occidental, CA 95465
To Register For The Spring Sessions:
Terri will organize two conferences in the Spring.
Two Separate Sessions
Spring Session 1: May 18-21, 2018
Spring Session 2: May 25-28, 2018
Registration fees for the Spring Session are as follows and include all classes, meals, camping and events (prices are per session):
- Regular Registrant: $390 - $490, sliding scale
- Elder 60 & over, if needed: $250-$275 sliding scale (limited reduced rates available)
- Young womyn, ages 12-20: $150-$175 sliding scale (limited reduced rates available)
- Children, under 12: $40-$80 sliding scale
- Infants 0-18 months: free
- Work Exchange: $135
- This year you will have the option of paying with PayPal for the May sessions.
For the Spring Sessions, contact Terri:
PO Box 28
Graton, CA 95444
If you cancel: If you cancel before May 1st we will refund your full registration minus a $50.00 processing fee. If you need to cancel after May 1st for Spring Sessions 1 & 2 and August 1st for Fall Session, you will need to find your own replacement and work out the finances directly with her. No refunds are available after this date (call us for possible replacements from our waiting list).
All requests for refunds must be in writing.
Please allow 3-5 weeks for refund processing.
If we cancel: NCWHS has full intentions of holding the Symposium rain or shine. However, in the event that we are forced to cancel before May 10th, for Spring sessions one and two, and August 10th for Fall session, we will refund as much of the registration fee as possible, to be determined at that time. If it becomes necessary for us to cancel after May 10th for Spring sessions one and two and August 10th for Fall session, we may be unable to refund any of the registration fee.
ASL interpretation is available upon request with advanced notice.
This year we we will continue the practice of using wristbands. Everyone will be expected to wear her wristband all weekend and anyone found without one, will be asked to leave. To honor ourselves, each other, the kitchen and the organizers it has become necessary to monitor in such a way. Thank you for understanding.
Can I attend for just one day? Click here for the answer.