Thank you for your interest in our Work Exchange program.
Work Exchange is an enjoyable and important program for NCWHS. It not only provides financial assistance to women with a low-income, it also provides an enthusiastic and fun work force for the Symposium. The many tasks accomplished by Work Exchangers ensure the smooth running of the Symposium and we greatly appreciate and depend on each worker!
The questions on the form that you will download help us to place you in an appropriate position. All jobs differ in time and skill required. Please answer all the questions honestly and accurately as they help us place you appropriately.
- No work exchange jobs can be assigned without this application. Job assignments are considered in the order in which we receive the applications--not the registration date.
- Work Exchangers work a minimum of 12 hours throughout the weekend and reduce their registration fee to $140.
- Work times depend on the particular job assignment. Details will be provided with confirmation.
- There will be a Work Exchange meeting for all workers on the Friday the Symposium opens.
- You must attend this meeting (unless you make prior arrangements with us.
When you have been assigned to a work exchange job, we will send you an email with all the details you’ll need. And we will see you there!
We will contact you by email sometime during the months of
April or May for Sessions 1 and 2
July or August for Session 3.
How To Apply for Work Exchange
Register online and check the ‘work exchange’ box.
After you register download the work exchange application here.
The work exchange application will open with Acrobat Reader 5.0 or greater. If you do not have this program on your computer, you can download it for free from adobe’s website. Click button below.
Mail or email completed application, with payment of $140, to:
P.O. Box 598
Graton, CA 95444