Kara is a certified Western Clinical Herbalist who sees clients in San Francisco.
She teaches at the Ohlone Center of Herbal Studies in Berkeley, as well as leads herb walks, camping and wildcrafting trips, and other short-term workshops.
Her other current vocations include leading wilderness programs for teens and making herbal medicine for her own private practice.
Kara's loves include the outdoors, plants, and teaching. www.sfherbalist.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Session 1
- INTENSIVE: The Elemental Body: Getting Back To Basics- How Flavor Informs Which Plants We Choose For Medicine to Affect Our Tissue States of Hot, Cold, Wet, and Dry
- MicroBiome: Revisioning Bacteria and Microbes and How Plant Allies Can Positively Affect Our Connection
2009 Session 1
- Herbal Support for Surgery
- Herbs and Hormones 101: PMS, Cramps and the Digestion Connection
- Spice Rack Medicine Chest
Session 2 Teachers
Anya Tyutyunik, L.Ac., NCCAOM Diplomate