Michele Palazzo is a naturalist, herbalist, educator, activist, gardener and traveler with a Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Science and Forestry as well as five years of focused herbal study. She has been working and exploring with plants and children for over 20 years. She resides on the Lost Coast of Northern California with her partner and their daughter.
Michele teaches herb classes and workshops, she is the head teacher and site supervisor at Children’s House (a Montessori based preschool/kindergarten), she leads edible and medicinal plant hikes, has her own herbal line called Mama Palazzo's Herbal Remedies and offers environmental education for children and adults. She also lives on a homestead in the forest where she grows food and medicine for her family. Working with people and plants during her travels around the world has provided Michele with the incredible opportunity to learn herbal traditions of different cultures and share them with others in her teaching.
2017 Session 1
- Edible and Medicinal Plant Walks
- Herbal First Aid
- Herbal Cooking: Using Food as Medicine
2016 Session 1
- Introduction to Chinese Pulse Diagnosis for the Western Herbalist, part 1
- Introduction to Chinese Pulse Diagnosis for the Western Herbalist, part 2
- Folklore, Wisdom, and Medicine from the Sacred Honeybee
2013 Session 1
- Edible and Medicinal Plant Walk, 1
- Edible and Medicinal Plant Walk, 2
- Medicinal Trees
- Women’s Health: Strength, Vitality & Radiance
Session 1 Teachers