Trish Seawytch is the founder of wild devocean seaweed. She is one of the founding members of Spirit Song community. Spirit Song is a sustaining healing community focused on ceremony, natural healing and a clean food environment. Trish has lived off grid in sustainable community for 30 years.
Seawytch and Eli Painted Crow will be tending the central fire during the fall session with the intention of lighting our way forward in these times of change. Envisioning a bright future for all, beings.
2019 Session 3
- Sustaining Mother Earth in the Women’s Way ~ All levels, Intensive
2014 Session 2
- Herbal Allies For The Nu Clear Family, part 1
- Herbal Allies For The Nu Clear Family, part 2
2011 Session 1
- INTENSIVE: Seaweed Safari
- Power of the Sea: Medicinal Uses for Seaweed
- Sea Spa